We don’t want your money; we want your support. What can you do to help William Within?
1) Talk to people. The best way to help a band is to spread the word about em’. Talk to any connections in the music scene. This is the most appreciated form of support!
2) Join the W.W. media team. We always need people to film and photograph our shows. Video helps us see what went right and what went wrong. Photos help us snazz up the website. Both help build our portfolio. Talk to Alex if you want to get involved.
3) We are interested in designing some merchandise (i.e. shirts, posters, pins, stickers) and would love to hear any creative ideas you might have. Any connections in this area would also be greatly appreciated. Talk to Alex if you want to get involved.
4) Follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook. Tell your friends about our pages too. I know that still sounds weird, but it is 2012 and social media is really important. It helps us communicate with a wider audience and get our name out there.
5) Keep coming to shows! Keep bringing your friends! Keep bringing the party!
6) Keep listening. Always keep listening.
Our fans mean the world to us. Keep being awesome.